We want you, or the entity you are authorised to represent (“you”, or “your”) to visit our website knowing that you have control over your personal data. Your right to privacy and data security is a primary concern and we will take all reasonable measures to protect your information while it is in our care.
We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.oion.co.uk / www.tvin.co.uk / www.oxei.co.uk / www.oion-eis-seis.co.uk (“our site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with Our obligations and your rights under the law.
Information About Us
Our site is owned by Oxford Investment Opportunity Network Limited, a limited company registered in England under company number 07719853, whose registered address is
Oxford Centre for Innovation, New Road, Oxford OX1 1BY
Delivering services as Oxford Investment Opportunity Network (OION), Thames Valley Investment Network (TVIN) and Oxford Early Investments (OEI). OION, TVIN & OEI are trading names under Oxford Investment Opportunity Network Limited (OION Ltd).
Our VAT number is GB 844 2867 04.
Our Data Protection Manager is Paula Brand, and can be contacted by email at [email protected], by telephone on 01865 261480, or by post at OION Ltd, Oxford Centre for Innovation, New Road, Oxford OX1 1BY.
What does this policy cover?
What personal data do we collect
Detail the information we collect
- Personal identification such as name;
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences, and interests;
- Online identification such as IP address;
- Information that you choose to submit about your Company
How do we use your data?
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under GDPR at all times.
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests. Specifically,
We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your Account;
- Providing and managing your access to our site;
- Supplying our services to you (please note that we require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
- Personalising and tailoring our services for you;
- Replying to emails from you;
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link available in the email or by contacting us at [email protected]);
- Market research;
- Analysing your use of Our Site [and gathering feedback] to enable us to continually improve our site and your user experience;
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email AND/OR telephone AND/OR text message AND/OR post with information, news and offers on Our services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.